March 12, 2005

WE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS TO OUR CAR SHOW IN JULY. PLEASE COME OUT AND TRY TO HELP US WITH THIS FUND RAISER. PLEASE BRING YOUR NEW OR YOUR OLD CAR, EVEN YOUR 4x4 AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU SHOW. WE ARE ADDING NEW CLASSES EVERYDAY SO THE CLASSES WILL BE MORE THE DAY OF THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU ARE RUNNING LATE THE DAY OF SHOW WE WILL SET THE REGISTRATION UP A HOUR OR SO IF WE HAVE TOO, JUST CALL ME THE DAY OF THE SHOW ON MY CELL 423-923-2754. IF ANYONE CAN PLEASE SEND THIS EMAIL TO YOUR FRIENDS AND PASS THE WORD ON!! THANKS A LOT. Or please add it to any site you know about. If any club, business, or magazine, etc. can add this to there site it will be deeply appreciated. IF ANY CLUB HAS A CHAPTER IN TN OR THE SURROUNDING STATES PLEASE TELL THEM ABOUT THE SHOW. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN EMAIL ME BACK. Please email if you think your car club or individual is coming at rogersvilleshonlo@yahoo.com. You can also add me to your friends list bagndrg on yahoo messenger. If any vendors want to come to the show email me and we’ll work something out..

Sittin' Kool at the Hi Skool
SHO -N- LO CREATIONS of EAST TENNESSEE
4TH ANNUAL OPEN CAR SHOW AND AT CHEROKEE HIGH SCHOOL
in ROGERSVILLE, TN.
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE

July 16, 2005
RAINDATE July 23, 2005
REGISTRATION 8 am. to 1 pm
Entry fee $15.00 Stereo $10.00

SHO -N- LO CREATIONS OF EAST TENNESSEE
ROGERSVILLE, TN CHAPTER
Kevin Isom cell 423-923-2754 or rogersvilleshonlo@yahoo.com